Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some Progress Logs on my reading

Hi, all! Thank you for your visiting and reading my blog.



I'm reading McDaniel on RCA and Fisher on ARW now.

First, for the reading of McDaniel, I have SO MUCH difficulties.

As you know, this text was written for academic conference, therefore, the vocabulary is hard.

Looking unknown words in dictionary takes me long time, and there is no room to enjoy the content!

Next, for Fisher, I think that this text is very interesting.

The author's opinion about the perception is unique and I can enjoy critical reading.

Also, I'm interested in interpretering, therefore, reading this text will be useful for me.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you.
    I hope I can get all new wards in the readings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Atsumi!

    I empathize with you about difficulty of readings.
    However, I think you are great because you are enjoying an academic essay.

    If you could not find the meanings of some technical terms in your dictionary when you read McDaniel's article, please visit my another blog.
    http://mayarw.blogspot.com/
    I wish it could be useful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you're enjoying reading them!:D
    But why are those texts so difficult? X(

    ReplyDelete