Thursday, October 15, 2009

Firefox add-ons

I tried zotero first, and I strongly recommend this add-on to all the freshmen who are struggling to tidy up collected sources in writing essay!
As for me, most sources I use in essay are from Internet.
Since I meet zotero, I always copy the page URL and paste it to the paper to keep it. (If I can use okiniiri-system, the problem is solved easily, but I do not have personal computer in fact!)
If I use zotero, I can use system which is similar to okiniiri-system, besides, divide some pages into the folders.
As another functions, we can do citations and works cited, which are the most tiresome part in essay, much easily by using zotero.
This function has us avoid to miss limit of the essay submission for there being not sufficient time to write confusing works cited part.

I'll try Mail Notifier and Personas system, which May recommended on her blog.
They sound very useful!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Atsumi!!
    Zotero is so useful for me,too
    so i wish essay is easy to write...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Atsumi,
    Thank you for making a comment on my blog and writing about my recommendation in your new post. I agree with you about usefulness of Zotero.

    I am really happy to be with you in the same group of presentation. Actually, all of our group members, four girls, are so funny. Let's cooperate with each other and bring our presentation into success!

    I will make time more than 5 hours for you. So, please teach me a lot about ballroom dance!
    I am looking forward to visiting your Okonomiyaki booth. Chidimi looks like Okonomiyaki as you said. I would like to ask you not to buy Chidimi from another booth. Please remember that we are in section AL.lol

    See you on Tuesday! I hope we can take good pictures.

    ReplyDelete