Sunday, January 31, 2010

3rd Class

I think that the idea of presenting about add-ons by each person is so nice! We can share and improve the fire-fox portable to be more useful! Actually, Cooliris, which was introduced by Narumi helped me so much when I searched for some pictures for my presentation in my general edu class. beautiful and cool view made me possible to continue working for a long time.

also, today I tried to create my web sites. in my memory of high school, to create web sites was boring and complicated working, like creating so many tabs . it took so much time and it was far from brilliant site. However,by using g-mail's function, it was so easy and can create cool and beautiful one without complicated operation! Just choosing template which suits my purpose! How great!

No comments:

Post a Comment