Sunday, January 31, 2010

5th class

today, I and other group members (Mei, Ryosuke, Yushiki) started to create our Google site. We changed our topic from AI to medical progress. the merit of Google site are that easy to make, speedy editing and this is the best(I think) can share by all of group members. however, I discovered one demerit also. that is, though the site is shared by members of groups, just one of that members can edit the site at one time. it is a problem when making the site in class or with talking to each other. when I made a group presentation in Autumn CM class, it was possible to edit by all members at one time. why is it impossible in editing sites?
Anyway we have to try hard to make progress this site.

Does anyone know the good use of "Google Calender"?
I have heard that it is useful to manage group member's time.. but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment